Hi and welcome to our Blog


2009/12/19

AFFIRMATIONS CAN BECOME OUR LIFE SAVERS


To succeed in life you must have a positive attitude at all times ...! Yeah, much easier said than done!



If we try it can make all the difference!
Our thoughts should be our first targets. How?
Just use a fantastic tool - the positive affirmation.
Personally I suggest making use of a good book by one of the best authors, "The Power Is Within You!" by Louise L. Hay
I quote: "... I do not heal anyone ... I help people to take responsibility for their lives, to discover their own power ..."
So let's do it!!

Luísa Barreira


Scenes from the next article: The list (once again!), The Affirmations List  (exceptionally will be published the week after Christmas! Merry Christmas to all!)

Have you read anything from this author? Yes? Send me an e-mail or comment on the blog and I will answer!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário