Hi and welcome to our Blog


2011/01/09

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


Why keep insisting in New Year Resolutions which remain unfulfilled year after year?
I decided years ago that this was a waste of my time as I think these yearly resolutions belong to the same category as the diets which start on a Monday and invariably finish on Tuesday.
It is great to remain positive and optimistic but I feel one must also be realistic and I honestly do not conclude this merely according to my personal experience, I have yet to meet one person who tells me that they did stick to their New Year resolution and that they were successful…
So, at the risk of alienating some of you, I believe we must live one day at the time, make our resolutions short term, as we go along, and try our best to overcome our lessons on a “here and now” basis, knowing that some we accomplish others we might not, but we can always try again the next day…
Love & Light
Di

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário