Hi and welcome to our Blog


2010/04/06

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

We have decided to post some of the questions we have received and the answers we gave.
The private details like dates and places of birth have been omitted in order to safeguard people’s privacy.


Hi Luisa
I was told in the past that I have suffered two very mild strokes although I wasn’t aware of it. At the time I disregarded it but lately I have been wondering if there was any truth in this and if so if it would have any consequences for my future health.
Could you please clarify this for me?
Thank you
Maria das Dores


Dear Maria das Dores
Yes you have had two very mild strokes. The first at the time of what it seems like a divorce and after that, the second one, at the time when you made a big change in your life.
It happened in order to open the flow to you heart chakra and thus enable you to do a better job when working to help others.
No need to worry about your health in relation to this but it would be ideal if you walk 20 to 30 minutes daily.
Luisa

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário